Admission Procedure B.Tech.



75% seats to be filled up through on line counseling by Haryana State Counseling Society and remaining 25% seats to be filled up by the Institute. Besides, 25% Management seats, the remaining vacant seats after final round of allocation of seats through on-line centralized Counseling will be filled up by the Institute Firstly on the basis of AIEEE merit and thereafter on the merit of qualifying examination(10+2).